What T&K have been up to:
- Hosted a St. Patrick’s Day Dinner
- Visited the ATL (Sister A, Friends G, C, and J, and Mrs. C)
- Joined our church
- Hosted T’s parents and sister for Easter (the guest room is looking good!)
- Hosted friend C from St. Louis for a weekend and ran the Blue Bell Fun Run together (unlimited Blue Bell ice cream at the end!)
- Celebrated T’s 29th birthday along with his friend S, who shares his birthday week
- Survived (almost) a week apart as K attended a work conference in SF (I am headed back to T tomorrow morning!)
What T&K are getting ready for:
- A quick trip to Dallas for T’s cousin C’s opera performance with the Dallas Opera Company (fancy, huh? I married into a cool and musical family!)
- T’s trip to NYC for research and visiting with friend/collaborator NW
- C&K visiting from Boston for her sister’s graduation
- T’s trip to CA for M&A’s wedding and more research
- Potential trip for K to Philly for work
- A work trip visit from K’s sister A
A few picture highlights of the past month:
St. Patrick’s Day outfits. 🙂
The only picture I took in ATL. The impressive contents of sister A’s purse, a.k.a the medicine cabinet.
The Fun Run.
S and T getting ready to chow down on their huge birthday pizza.